This Management Accountant job description template is optimized for posting in online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company. Feel free to modify this to an Accounting Manager job description, or Accounts and Payroll Manager job description, or Accounts Administrator job description or other variation to suit the needs of your company. Add or revise duties that are specific to your organization and current projects.
Are you a management accountant looking for a new role in a successful and profitable business?
We are looking for a qualified or part qualified management accountant to handle prepare, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide insightful quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Calculation of monthly accruals and prepayments
- Weekly financial reporting
- Weekly sales invoicing
- Analysis of costs
- Ad hoc reports on turnover and profitability
- Part-Qualified Accountant (studying AAT/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE
- Experience in preparation of Management Accountant
- Good communication skills
- Strong Excel / IT skills
- Team-player with a hands on attitude
Click here for a list of Management Accountant job interview questions that you can customise for your company and use for recruitment.