This Office Manager job description template is optimized for posting in online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company. Feel free to modify this to an executive assistant job description or office assistant job description or payroll manager job description, or other variation to suit the needs of your company. Add or revise duties that are specific to your organization and current projects.
Are you an Office Manager looking for a new role in a successful and profitable business? We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Serve as the main point of contact for office manager duties including premises maintenance, cleaning, handling incoming and outgoing post, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Provide reception services both in person and over the telephone.
- Organise catering for meetings as necessary
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage petty cash
- Process expenses
- Any other duties to meet the needs of the business
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Basic IT skills particularly Microsoft Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Well organised, able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- GCSE English and Maths pass
- Comfortable with working in a high paced office environment
- Strong team player with a helpful attitude and able to build strong relationships with staff across all levels of the business